Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Weekend Update

Hey Guys,

Now that I am in my own house, I don't have constant access to the internet. I will be trying to access every one or two days to keep communication up. I would love to hear from all of you.

I would like ask for your prayers for Leslie's family. Financially it is a very difficult time for them. The family restaurant is going under because clients just aren't coming, and Leslie's brother's boss has not paid him in more than 2 months. Apparently he will not pay him, and her brother is looking for other business opportunities. We are all quite strapped, and Leslie and I are having to help provide for them temporarily. Together we will make it through by God's grace.

I met two of my neighbors today, which are two university students that live in the other building in my complex. I also met the guy who lives across from me; he is a part of the intelligence agency that investigates drug traffic. Interesting mix, and definitely great opportunities for ministry.

Again, thanks for your prayers and generosity. May God continually bless you all.

Signing out for tonight,
Brian

No comments: