Sunday, August 06, 2006

Concluding House Search Soon

Leslie and I have been looking for a house for almost a week-and-a-half and I have completely worn myself out. I am trying to rest this afternoon to get over a case of laryngitis. Hopefully I can make a deal on a house in the next day or two and move on to other things.

For the last two Sundays I have been working with children at Leslie's church. Until I have a base of new Christians to start a new congregation in TorreĆ³n, that will be my home church. There were 34 children in my class today! but at least we had five teachers to help out.

In a few minutes Leslie's small group comes over for Bible study and fellowship. I'm going to go help get ready for that. May God shower his riches graces and mercies upon you through his Spirit.

No comments: