Thursday, December 22, 2005

Change of Plans

Hey everybody! Well, I continue here in Mexico. I had planned to leave early tomorrow morning (Friday), and today those plans changed. My car overheated today while I was driving downtown Torreon with my friend Leslie, and I have not been able to see a mechanic yet. Tomorrow morning I will take my car to Brother Nacho from the church here, and after he has a look at the car, I will hopefully be able to have a prevision of when I will return to Texas. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

I don't know if I will be here or there for Christmas, but for sure I will be celebrating the birth of our Savior wherever I am!

Signing off,
Brian

2 comments:

Anne Maria said...

I wonder how life is for you at the moment...? Praying that the peace of God will reign in your heart and that you can see Gods hand in the middle of the situation.

Anonymous said...

Ei, Brian! Que nesse ano que se inicia vc possa ver a vontade de Deus se realizando de forma tremendamente visível em sua vida, e que vc possa continuar a se deleitar em tudo o que Ele faz :) Um abraço.