Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Perfect Day for Recovery

Thank you guys for your prayers. God has answered, and today I have been doing much better. I have been in class, and I was able to teach my ESL class in the afternoon. My voice is still very weak, but by God's grace, I should be fully recovered soon.

We have been having unseasonably warm weather recently, but today a cold front has blown through again and cooled temperatures back down to normal (23ºC/75ºF). I am thankful that I have been able to be out and about on this beautiful fall day.

How is the weather today in the place where you live?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian, it's good to know you're better! :) What is ESL class? Well...here it's spring and it's no so hot yet. I have been walking on the beach pavement almost two hours ago and the temperature was 25ºC...good enough :) Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, so do you teach English?? :)

Anne Maria said...

Hey Brian!

I am happy to read that you feel better! Praise God! The weather in Notodden getting colder 10 degree,but not really cold get.
The trees have still the beautiful colours.

May God continue to strengthen you,bro!