Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Sister Sarah


My sister Sarah came to see me today. She lives in a small town an hour away from Abilene (where I live). She is so special to me! I cannot even describe with words how dear she is to my heart. I think the intensity of the feeling of love is similar to intensity you would feel toward the one you love, but it is a brother-sister love.

Sarah is a young lady who loves the Lord and desires to please him. She is friendly, pleasant and just about everybody loves and respects her. Even though she is only 13-years-old, I can talk with her about deep spiritual matters, and she understands and is able to engage meaningful conversation at those profound levels. I have no doubt that she is, and will be, a power servant of God.

...oh, did I say that she is BEAUTIFUL !!! ???

(note: the shade of brown that you see in her eyes, that is the color my eyes were until I started college. Then they started turning green.)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think I actually remember when your eyes were that brown! I guess I hadn't noticed that they had changed, but I can definitely tell it in the picture.

She's beautiful, Brian. She looks so much older than the last time I saw her!!! And there's definitely a family resemblance there.