Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Finally in Mexico

Well, I finally made it to Mexico. I drove down in to the border on Friday, but I had to return all the way back to Coleman because at the Mexican immigration chech they demanded that I bring back my old car and cancel the permission before I register another car to go into Mexico. That was extremely frustrating, but I trust that God had a reason. Needless to say, I made the trip twice.

I have been having a great time here, and I am preparing to teach tomorrow night about Mission. I hope to get you more news soon. I have neither internet nor telephone where I am staying, but I will do my best to catch you all up soon.

God bless!

1 comment:

Anne Maria said...

Have a blessed time in Mexico, Brian! looking forward to hear how your teaching about Mission went.