Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Have Moved

Just to let everybody know, I have successfully moved to Mexico by God's grace! Last night the trip was a little treacherous because there were floods in the desert. I had to stop for more than out hour in one small town because the water was flowing 5 feet deep over the road. Once it finally got down to 2 feet, people started driving carefully across, and I followed.

When I got to Torreón at 1:00 am, they had had floods as well, and the main thoroughfair was covered with about 12" of water. I carefully drove through the many blocks of the southern half of the city. It felt like I was in a boat again, except when I saw a terrible wreck that reminded me of my terrestrial grounding just below the water.

The sun is shining again here, and steam rises from the streets. The trees and plants are raising their boughs to the One who gave them a much needed drink. Let us join them and praise God for watering this thirsty desert.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your move is over!!! Don and I have moved 11 times in 13 years of marriage. We're glad to now be "rooted" for a while in Jasper, TX. Our prayers are with you for a grand adventure as you begin teaching and continue ministring for the Lord. He is so proud of you!!! He has your birthday circled on His calendar and your picture on His refridgerator! Ha!
Love,
Shari Gunter*

Anonymous said...

Betty Boop Checks

Anonymous said...

Actually tom and jerry checks is not all that difficult. When you really think about it there are a lot of things that are related to tom and jerry checks. Why do invest so much time in tom and jerry checks? Tom and jerry checks is worthy of this kind of praise. The most cost-effective way to find tom and jerry checks is through the Internet.

I'm not here to pass judgment. Yes, I pay my bills on time.

Here's the magic formula. You could walk in and ask about personal checks. Maybe we've gotten spoiled by tom and jerry checks but when you're investing in personal checks, you are bound to market conditions.

Way cool

Anonymous said...

citronella anti bark dog collar

Anonymous said...

Options Screening Software

Anonymous said...

hello kitty car mat

Anonymous said...

Then there are the spoof Maqui Berry Con but that novelty is second to none. This is a very controlled way to do this. That is changeable. It's bankable. Let me help you fine-tune weight loss. Do not the circumstances justify detox? I will show you how to do that. Don't push your luck. I feel so funky. I found it cleansing. I need to get rid of weight loss problems. It was pretty great getting so much time to get a lot done. You probably won't understand these never to be forgotten statements in relation to weight loss.